Improved security for Germanys largest e-identity provider
The e-Identity is an online identity of yourself. An e-identity is convenient for logging on to services such as online banking, insurance or travel platforms. In addition, it authenticates yourself to sign new contracts. This is a convenient and secure process for you and your contractor. The challenge arises from the authority of e-identities and the penetration rate in Germany, which makes them attractive targets for bad actors or hackers to take over accounts.
- Increased resilience to cyber risk
- Managed risk associated with mobile applications on untrusted devices
- Increase of customer engagement by 15% through trust increase
- Reduced risk of lost revenue, compliance, security and brand risk
- Meeting time-to-market for launch date (readiness of solution) and decreased
total cost of ownership of 25%
Architected security into the mobile app by design
- Integrated enhanced app personalization with hard device binding
- Implemented environment and device integrity checks at runtime (RASP)
- Implemented software based secure storage for passwords and IDs
- Added trust level management for every single mobile device
- Integrated secure connections to infrastructure
Download and read the full customer story filling the form on this page.