This is an opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to become part of a team that is at the forefront of global marketing innovation, leading the creation of Build38 digital excellence.
Would you like to become part of our Global Revenue team fromBarcelona?We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join us! You will taking ownership of our digital posture and working together with our team of marketing professionals, e.g.growth marketing, brand marketing, content and design and involved in our revenue team strategy decision-making using the marketing analytics and performance in generating demand and optimise our KPIs, enable cost savings and help creating the best digital marketing in the market.
HERE IS A LITTLE TASTE OF YOUR CHALLENGE:
In your day-to-day work, you will:
- Planning, monitoring and execution of Digital campaigns and strategies.
- Development of strategies focused on key business objectives and trend analysis. Provide analytical insights on current performance and localisation opportunities.
- Preparation of dashboards with web and RRSS metrics for KPI’s optimisation.
- Reporting and monitoring of campaigns performance on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Refine and optimize the end-to-end campaign strategy and tactics for direct sales, lead acquisition and conversion.
- Support other functions of the team, e.g. branding planning, operational marketing.
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams in building new digital assets.
WHO ARE YOU? THERE IS NO SET ROUTE TO BECOME PART OF BUILD38. BUT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, THIS IS THE KIND OF PROFILE WE HAVE IN MIND
- Proven work experience in B2B solution marketing with more than 3 years experience in digital marketing and campaign generation.
- Experience with the following tools: CRM, Google Analytics, Linkedin Adds, social media accounts… Knowledge of HTML and push marketing tools is highly appreciated.
- Ability to think strategically, implement viable actions and juggle with multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Responsible, hard-working person with a high capacity for teamwork. Analytical and customer-oriented mentality.
- Fit in startup mentality, dynamism, flexibility, creativity and energy.
- Willing to work in an international and distributed team, frequently share progress with teammates and accept suggestions.
- Proficient English skills. Chinese, Spanish, German or Bahasa are a plus.
- Background in the Cyber and Mobile Security Industry is a plus.
PRACTICALLY SPEAKING, WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU: OPTIMIZED ONBOARDING – FOR YOUR OPTIMAL START AND YOUR CUSTOMIZED INDUCTION.
- Optimised onboarding – for your optimal start and your customised induction.
- Enthusiastic team – waiting to help you succeed.
- Internationality – three locations worldwide with builders on 3 continents.
- Simplicity – because we like to make it easy and be practical.
- Green field – where you can explore and bring in your experience.
- Well-known customers – from the German and international economy.
- Beautiful office spaces in the heart of Munich and Barcelona – 200m to Marienplatz in Munich or the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona with regular team/community events (breakfast, lunch, beers…).
- Good transport connections – easy to reach by public transport.
- Attractive performance-based remuneration model – as motivation for YOUR motivation.
- Flexible working hours!
- Numerous bonus designed exclusively for our #Builders!
- Free coffee (and/or tea!)
Tell us what excites you about security for mobile apps and what your passion and future plans are. We want to get to know YOU and know who YOU are.
To apply for this job please visit build38.com.